The family business Gruber is based in Pailly/Switzerland and has been producing salads for Migros grocery stores chains for over 35 years.
The life stage of Gruber’s salads:
1. Preparationof the field: before being cultivated, the soil is plowed and then refined.
2. Planting: The salad plants are installed using a planter.
3. Growth: the growth of vegtables lasts between 6 and 8 weeks depending on the variety. during this period, they are watered and maintained.
4. Harvest: the vegtables are harvested by hand.
5. Packaging: before shipment, the salads are trimmed, rinsed, and packaged. they will arrive on Migros shelves freshly on the next day.