The family business Gruber is based in Pailly/Switzerland and has been producing salads for Migros grocery stores chains for over 35 years.
The life stage of Gruber’s salads:
1. Preparationof the field: before being cultivated, the soil is plowed and then refined.
2. Planting: The salad plants are installed using a planter.
3. Growth: the growth of vegtables lasts between 6 and 8 weeks depending on the variety. during this period, they are watered and maintained.
4. Harvest: the vegtables are harvested by hand.
5. Packaging: before shipment, the salads are trimmed, rinsed, and packaged. they will arrive on Migros shelves freshly on the next day.
The benefits of SAP B1 for this industry are:
• Real-time report analysis and planning
• Grow profitability and sustainability with sup-porting visibility of materials.
• Ensures safety and quality of the products.
• Provides a transparent information management system which enhances the business operations overall.
Our eCommerce experts and highly skilled developers were capable to get throw the challenges and implement the appropriate solutions while ensuring to cover every detail related to the business need.
ITM EDI add-on
Our comprehensive EDI integration solution helped Gruber to increase efficiency by creating a smooth workflow with their business partners.
The main benefits of ITM EDI add-on for SAP Business One are:
• Reduced cost of document management
• Improved data accuracy
• Faster invoice payment
• Reduction of incomplete or incorrect deliveries
• Significant reduction of paper documents
• Faster clarification of misunderstanding with partners
• Saved a lot of data entries.
Migros Grocery Stores creates orders to be fulfilled by Gruber and then transfer them to a pre-configured directory that synchronizes with ITM EDI add-on and enables Gruber to import the orders from the directory.Gruber process the orders and creates a delivery and an invoice on SAP Business One for each order then export them to a pre-configured directory that synchronizes with ITM EDI add-on and enables Migros to Import and process the documents seamlessly.
• SAP Business One enabled Gruber to establish a real-time data sharing system to have a virtuous cycle of the entire processes taking place in the business.
• Using the ITM EDI add-on for SAP Business One created a seamless integration and guaranteed s smooth workflow between Gruber and their business partners.
• With features like budgeting and bank reconciliation, SAP Business One delivers financial and accounting functionalities that enable the business to be more efficient and more productive.
• Manages material contracts over products life cycle period, including pricing other terms.
• Performs profit and cost analysis by doing frequent analysis and comparison processes taking place in the entire business cycle.
Discover Our SAP-Certified Solutions
The Comprehensive eCommerce Connector for SAP Business One
The intelligent Employe Portal Web-Client for SAP Business One
The Dynamic Customer Portal for SAP Business One
Email & SMS automatic generator for SAP Business One